The most lauded platform for voice, data, and picture communications
Enjoy the New Year with PureFibre Internet and over 30 voice-controlled Live TV channels, including TSN, Sportsnet, and Crave.
- Sales to start the new year off right
In celebration of the Year of the Rabbit, we're offering discounts and freebies across the board in the realm of information technology. There are a plethora of methods to cut costs.
In celebration of the Year of the Rabbit, we're offering discounts and freebies across the board in the realm of information technology. Numerous cost-cutting options exist.
Thanks to grants from the TELUS Friendly Future Foundation®, young people like Olivia have greater opportunities for self-sufficiency and connection.
TELUS 5G network access
Free video and picture messaging forever
Information that can be shared amongst members of a family or between electronic gadgets
Data transfer via mobile hotspot
50 GB of data at 1 Gigabit per second speeds and unlimited data at lower speeds.
Conversing and texting are both limitless anywhere in the country.
Free, unlimited sending of photos and videos across international networks
To get the app, just text "app" to 54555.
- This discount of $50 is the result of our not charging a connection fee. Only orders placed online for smartphones, connected devices (ie tablets, wearable tech, and BYOD policies This promotion is valid exclusively for Mobility customer accounts. Promotion is not valid for EPP, Business, or Corporate accounts.
- TELUS customers who activate or renew a 2-year iPhone 14 plan and trade in an eligible device are eligible for a trade-in credit of up to 0. You can get 0 in exchange for your used iPhone 12 Pro Max 256GB. Credits toward future payments will be issued in exchange for online-traded devices. Each customer can only make one trade. The exact value of your trade-in is contingent on an in-store inspection. Credits earned through in-store trade-ins are not redeemable for cash, cannot be transferred to another customer, and can only be used to activate or renew service at the TELUS location where the device was originally traded in. Products acquired with in-store trade-in credits are not refundable at full purchase price. Every single trade-in is final. By participating in the trade-in program, you assign all of your rights to the device to HYLA Mobile ULC and release TELUS and HYLA Mobile ULC from any and all liability arising out of or relating to the device or the trade-in program. Please note that HYLA Mobile ULC's trade-in program is only valid in Canada and is subject to change or cancellation at any time. The value of a trade-in depends on the working order of the device being traded in.
- Provided you have good credit and sign up for a 24-month TELUS Easy PaymentR agreement (0% APR) on any data- and voice-inclusive plan currently available in the market. Payoff of the TELUS Easy PaymentR balance will occur over the course of 24 equal monthly installments. When your TELUS Easy PaymentR service ends or you transfer your account, you'll be responsible for paying off any outstanding balance. Sales taxes are due in full at the time of purchase and are determined by the total no-term price minus any device discounts. Costs for things like long-distance calling, international use, and extra minutes of talk time or megabytes of data transfer are not included. Returning a device purchased through the Bring it Back program that is not in working order will result in you being charged the difference between the Bring it Back program amount and the lower trade-in value for that device. When an item is traded in, it will be evaluated based on the current published trade-in standards. At the time of purchase, the full purchase price, plus any applicable sales taxes, are due. If you decide to keep your device and repay the Bring-It-Back Program Amount at or before the end of the 24-month term, you won't have to pay tax on the Bring-It-Back Program Amount. As long as you have an active subscription to our mobility services, you can take advantage of our Bring-It-Back program. The Bring-It-Back Program Amount will be added to your TELUS bill if your mobility service is terminated before the end of the term.
- Prices are subject to change without prior notice. Residential customers who have not had a TELUS Internet or TV subscription in the past 90 days are eligible to sign up. TELUS customers who sign a 24-month agreement enjoy a guaranteed rate plan price for internet service throughout the duration of the contract. There may be a price increase or decrease for extras and features, such as unlimited data, at any time. Not valid with any other offers. The package comes with Pik Max and Internet 300. When you commit to Internet 300 for 24 months, you'll save $15 per month. You can get both Internet 300 and Pik Max for $45 a month, bringing the total monthly cost to $165. Prices for Pik Max may increase or decrease from their regularly advertised levels at any time. Taxes are not included in the listed prices. The bar for minimum functionality is set. TELUS has the right to change channel packages and lineups at any time. A TELUS representative is responsible for making the final determination of service eligibility. If you terminate your Internet service before the end of the two-year term, you will be charged a cancellation fee equal to $360, $15 per month of Internet service, and nothing at the end of the contract. Before canceling a rental, make sure the equipment is in good working order and return it. To achieve the highest possible transfer rates, a wired connection must be used under ideal conditions. Different factors, such as physical location, home network activity, Internet traffic, and any applicable network administration or server settings, can affect the actual speed at which one can access the World Wide Web.
- Pik Max is a bundle that includes TSN, Sportsnet, and Crave and is cheaper than getting all three services separately. The current TSN Direct monthly fee is $19. SportsNet is currently $14. 99 per month. total of $19 per month for Crave Plus, which is /month Monthly, each for plus tax Subscriptions sold on an individual basis by the developers of an app For complete details on the offer, visit TSN Direct, Sportsnet Now, or Crave. Please note that the terms of this offer and the regular pricing of the subscription plans are subject to change at any time.
- This offer is valid for TELUS Mobility customers who also purchase a qualifying product or products from TELUS Home Services. A $10/mo home services bill will be discounted for up to 24 months (provided certain criteria are met). Present as of October 19, 2022 All sales final. No refunds or exchanges. The offer is valid for new residential customers who have not signed up for Internet and Optik TV within the past 90 days. TELUS may change the regular price at any time. The starting price is not a fixed amount and may increase or decrease. Not valid with any other discounts or specials Both Optik TV Essentials and Internet 75 are part of this package deal. Internet 75 is included in the regular price of $145 per month. Taxes, if any, are not reflected in the listed prices. The bar for minimum functionality is set. TELUS may alter channel bundles and regular prices at any time. Internet users who sign a 2-year contract at $0/mo. for unlimited data are the only ones eligible for this promotion. At month 25, you'll be charged the regularly-scheduled rate of $20 per month for the unlimited data upgrade, which is subject to change. A TELUS representative will make the final call on whether or not you qualify for the services. All Optik TV packages must include The Essentials. In the event of a cancellation within the first 90 days of service, all credits will be nullified and the corresponding amounts will be charged to the customer. Cancellation of your Internet and Optik TV service agreement prior to the end of the commitment term will result in a cancellation fee totaling 0, decreasing by $30 per month of Internet and Optik TV service, and eliminating altogether at the end of the commitment term. The cancellation fee for a single Optik service (TV or Internet) is $360, decreasing by $15 per month, and disappearing altogether at the end of the contract term. The 9 (less the $39 discount) in additional cancellation fees will be applied to the value of the free gift received. Assuming a 24-month commitment, you will pay $54 per month for Internet service, with no further charges thereafter. The full fee of $1,669 will be reduced by if you cancel all services before the due date. Monthly payments of $54, decreasing to zero by the end of your contract term Any and all applicable taxes are not included. To avoid being charged for the full cost of replacement upon service termination, rented items must be returned in good working order. Based on Apple's own MSRP, the Space Grey 64GB iPad Air is worth 9. The Optik TV and the free gift are delivered at different times.
- Awards received by TELUS in the Opensignal Awards - Canada: Mobile Network Experience and August 2022 were determined through an objective analysis of mobile measurements collected between April 1 and June 29, 2022.
- Those who have TELUS Mobility and buy a certain product or products from TELUS Home Services are eligible for this promotion. If you qualify for Home Services, you can save $10 per month on your bill for the next 24 months. Products from TELUS's Home Services division that qualify include TELUS Home Internet 15 and up, Optik TV, a home phone, or any combination thereof. Pricing is subject to change at any time. Residential customers who have not subscribed to TELUS Internet within the past 90 days are eligible to sign up for this service. Customers who sign up for a minimum of 24 months have the assurance that their Internet rate plan price won't increase during that time. No fixed price is guaranteed for the 24-month term, and all prices for features and extras, including unlimited data, are subject to change at any time. Gigabit Internet Speeds Are Included In The Offer From the first month to the last, you'll save $36 per month. After the initial 24 months, the regular price of $135 will apply. Taxes, if any, are not included in the listed prices. Customers who sign a 2-year ISP contract are the only ones eligible for the $0/unlimited data offer. At the end of the initial 24 months, the Unlimited Internet Data add-on will begin charging its regular rate of $20 per month, which may be subject to change at any time. Required hardware specs are as follows: A TELUS representative will make the final call on whether or not you qualify for these services. Your Internet service cancellation fee will begin at $360 and decrease by $15 per month for the duration of your Internet service, reaching zero at the end of your two-year term. Upon termination of service, rental equipment must be returned in good working order or the full replacement cost will be assessed to the account. In order to achieve top performance, a wired connection is required. Depending on factors such as location, home network activity, Internet traffic, and any relevant factors in network administration or server configurations, the speed at which you can access the Internet can vary. It's possible that simultaneous data streams, including a mix of uploads and downloads, are necessary to achieve top speeds. Potentially, a single device can't reach top speeds.
Are you interested in purchasing firearms in Ontario? In Canada, firearms can be classified into three categories:Non-restricted (e.g.: most modern hunting firearms, including rifles and shotguns)Restricted (e.g.: primarily handguns)ProhibitedTo legally obtain non-restricted firearms and ammunition in
The following regulations will take effect on January 1st, 2021 for existing members of the Esso Extra program who joined before October 6th, 2020. For new members who joined on or after October 6th, 2020, these rules will be effective immediately.The regulations outlined below pertain to the Esso
To make a call from a phone in Italy, simply dial 001 followed by your desired number. Many Americans feel apprehensive about dialing European phone numbers, but there's no need to worry. With the help of these guidelines and a comprehensive list of calling codes for Europe, the process becomes quite
If you have ordered an item from another country, you may have to pay shipping duties on your package. These duties are specific taxes and fees that are applied to your package by the Canada Border Services Agency (CBSA) and are usually paid through the shipping company. However, you might be wondering