Optik TV: Customize your Slimline Remote Settings
1. Choose the model of your remote control.
2. Select the category of the device you wish to control.
3. Choose the brand of your specific device.
4. Determine the model number of your device.
5. Input the designated code on your remote.
Choose the model of your remote control.
If you need to reprogram your remote, find the particular code for your television. Once you have the code, proceed to step 1.
Alternatively, refer to the user manual that accompanied your remote or use the download option located at the bottom of this page.
- Press the designated button for the selected mode until the red indicator light specifically designed for televisions on your remote flashes.
- Press and hold the Options button for a duration of 3 seconds, until the TV light flashes twice.
- Enter the code provided by the Remote code tool specifically created for your television. The indicator light will flash twice.
- Hold down the Power button. Once your television powers off, release your finger from the button.
- Press OK. The red TV light will flash twice.
- Press the Power button again to turn your television back on.
- Select the mode button until the green OPTIK light positioned at the top of your remote illuminates.
- Press the TV power button again to turn your television back on.
- If you are unable to find a working code, try the following alternative code: Press and hold the mode button until either the TV or Aux light flashes twice.
- Enter code 29 for televisions, and your remote will commence a search for a code that may work. Note: This process may take up to 15 minutes. The TV or Aux light will flash. Press okay and your TV should synchronize.
- For DVD and Blu-ray players, utilize code 44.
- For amplifiers, enter code 79.
Utilize the Remote code tool to discover the specific device code for your device. Once you have the code, proceed to step 1.
Alternatively, consult the user manual that came with your remote or use the download option provided at the bottom of this page.
- Press the Mode button until the yellow AUX light on your remote flashes.
- Press and hold the Options button for 3 seconds, until the AUX light flashes twice.
- Refer to the user manual provided with your remote (or download the PDF of the codes) to find the code for your particular device.
- Input the code corresponding to the brand of your device. The AUX light will flash twice.
- Press and hold the Power button. When your device turns off, release the button.
- Press OK. The yellow AUX light will flash twice.
- Press the Power button again to turn on your device.
- Press the Mode button until the green OPTIK light at the top of your remote is illuminated.
Slimline Remote Additional Codes
Experiencing issues with your remote control not functioning properly? Perhaps it is a worthy moment to consider acquiring a replacement. Expand your knowledge on the various alternatives available for obtaining a fresh Optik remote control by exploring the informative resource provided at this link.
Are you interested in purchasing firearms in Ontario? In Canada, firearms can be classified into three categories:Non-restricted (e.g.: most modern hunting firearms, including rifles and shotguns)Restricted (e.g.: primarily handguns)ProhibitedTo legally obtain non-restricted firearms and ammunition in
The following regulations will take effect on January 1st, 2021 for existing members of the Esso Extra program who joined before October 6th, 2020. For new members who joined on or after October 6th, 2020, these rules will be effective immediately.The regulations outlined below pertain to the Esso
To make a call from a phone in Italy, simply dial 001 followed by your desired number. Many Americans feel apprehensive about dialing European phone numbers, but there's no need to worry. With the help of these guidelines and a comprehensive list of calling codes for Europe, the process becomes quite
If you have ordered an item from another country, you may have to pay shipping duties on your package. These duties are specific taxes and fees that are applied to your package by the Canada Border Services Agency (CBSA) and are usually paid through the shipping company. However, you might be wondering