Master Your Entertainment System: Learn How to Program Your Remote Control
Having a Bell MTS TV remote can be a great convenience for controlling different devices that you have at home. In this article, we will teach you the step-by-step guide on how to program your Bell MTS TV remote so you can control your TV, DVD, or AUX mode keys. Learning these procedures will help you maximize the potential of your remote to make your entertainment system more convenient to use.
I. Setting up the Bell MTS TV Remote
Programming your Bell MTS TV remote for your device is fundamental to make it work properly. Follow these steps to start programming your remote:
1. Turn on the device you want to program.
2. Find the 4-digit set-up code for your device. Look for the brand of your device. If the brand is not listed, you may use the "Search Function," or you may use the Learning instructions on the learning feature of your remote. For integrated or combo units, set up both the TV and DVD mode keys separately.
3. Hold the appropriate mode key (TV, DVD, or AUX) and press the OK key for one second while holding it down. Release both keys after, and all mode keys will flash, including the selected mode key light.
4. Enter the 4-digit code by pressing the numeric keys (0-9) on your remote control.
5. Point the remote control at the device and press the POWER key once. The device should turn off. If it doesn't turn off, repeat steps 2 to 5 using other codes for your brand until you discover the correct code.
6. Press the STB key.
7. Repeat the steps above if you wish to program another device.
II. Learning Commands
Learning commands mean you can customize your Bell MTS TV remote to make it work according to your preferences. Here are the steps on how to learn commands:
1. Learning commands can only be done after programming your remote with a valid code.
2. Press and hold the mode key (TV, DVD, or AUX) and the LEARN key for one second.
3. Press and release the key you want to teach, and then point your original remote (e.g., TV remote) at the bottom end of your Bell MTS remote control approximately one inch apart.
4. Press and hold the original remote key until the mode key light blinks once and stays on. If there is a learning problem, the mode key light blinks continuously for three seconds and stays on. If this happens, repeat steps 3 to 5 again.
5. Repeat steps 3-4 for each key you want to learn for your Bell MTS remote control.
6. Press and release the LEARN key to save your customized setting.
7. Press the STB key when completed.
III. Troubleshooting Learning
Here are some tips that can help you troubleshoot your learning issues:
1. Learners can only learn one device type under any mode key.
2. Use fresh batteries for both your original remote and your Bell MTS remote control.
3. Avoid learning your original remote's volume and transport keys unless they operate the same device.
4. If you encounter problems when learning, clear all learned commands, and try learning two or three commands initially.
5. Point your original remote at the lowest end of your Bell MTS remote control to ensure that the IR elements on both remotes are directly in line with each other.
6. If it learns correctly under another mode, it is probably a different code type from the others and cannot be learned under the same method.
IV. Resetting the Remote Control to Factory Default Settings
Resetting the remote control to the factory default settings can be useful when your Bell MTS remote control is not working correctly. Follow these steps to reset it to its default settings:
1. Press and hold the TV key.
2. While holding down the TV key, press the OK key for one second.
3. Release both keys at the same time, and all the mode keys will flash, but the TV mode key spot will remain on.
4. Press and hold the DELETE key for three seconds, and the TV mode key will blink and stay off.
5. Press the STB key when completed.
V. Volume Control Setup Options
For volume control to work correctly, set it up following these options:
1. Volume controls the set-top box until you program it for the TV device mode.
2. To control the volume on the same device, press and hold the TV button. Then, while holding it, press the OK key for one second. Release both keys, and all of the mode keys will flash.
3. Press and hold the MUTE key for three seconds, and the TV mode key light will flash quickly.
4. Press and release the mode key that you always want to operate the volume commands on STB, TV, DVD, and AUX. The chosen mode key light remains on.
5. Press and release the MUTE key to save the setting.
6. If the selected mode key light flashes for three seconds and turns off, start over, and select a different mode to program the device.
7. Press the STB key when completed.
VI. Additional Setup Options
Aside from Volume Control, here are additional setup options that you can do to maximize your Bell MTS TV remote:
1. For Channel Control Setup options, you should refer to the Fibe TV Complete User Guide.
2. Mode deactivation can extend battery life. To deactivate a mode, hold the corresponding mode key for three seconds
3. For Multiple Device Power Control Setup options, ensure that your TV is powered on before any device you want to control.
4. Backlight Cancellation Feature helps to reduce light disturbance. You can turn it off by holding the display key for five seconds
5. For troubleshooting tips on Clearing Commands, refer to the Fibe TV Complete User Guide.
In conclusion, programming your Bell MTS TV remote control can significantly improve your home entertainment system's efficiency. These programming guidelines can be a great guide to set up your remote properly, so you can use it as effectively as possible. Moreover, customization is achievable through learning to commands, troubleshooting, volume control setup options, and additional setup options. By following these steps, you can have complete control and enjoy your entertainment system.
Are you interested in purchasing firearms in Ontario? In Canada, firearms can be classified into three categories:Non-restricted (e.g.: most modern hunting firearms, including rifles and shotguns)Restricted (e.g.: primarily handguns)ProhibitedTo legally obtain non-restricted firearms and ammunition in
The following regulations will take effect on January 1st, 2021 for existing members of the Esso Extra program who joined before October 6th, 2020. For new members who joined on or after October 6th, 2020, these rules will be effective immediately.The regulations outlined below pertain to the Esso
To make a call from a phone in Italy, simply dial 001 followed by your desired number. Many Americans feel apprehensive about dialing European phone numbers, but there's no need to worry. With the help of these guidelines and a comprehensive list of calling codes for Europe, the process becomes quite
If you have ordered an item from another country, you may have to pay shipping duties on your package. These duties are specific taxes and fees that are applied to your package by the Canada Border Services Agency (CBSA) and are usually paid through the shipping company. However, you might be wondering