Get Your Hands on a Free $20 Tim Hortons Gift Card!
Digital Tim Cards make for a great way to make your loved ones feel special. Celebrate their special occasions and show them you are thinking about them. You can now enjoy your favorite Tim Hortons snacks and drinks with your friends and family with Tim Cards.
You have two options for redeeming your Tim Cards: through the Tim Hortons mobile app or presenting your physical card at any Tim Hortons restaurant. Below are the detailed redemption instructions for both options.
Redeeming through the Tim Hortons mobile app:
1. Download the Tim Hortons mobile app: Start by downloading the Tim Hortons mobile app from the App Store or Google Play Store.
2. Register or log into your account: If you are registering for the first time, you can sign up by entering your email and password, or through your Facebook or Google account.
3. Tap “Scan to Pay," then “Transfer Balance from another Tim Card”: Once you have successfully logged in, tap the "Scan to Pay" button located at the bottom of the app. From there, select "Transfer Balance from another Tim Card."
4. Enter the Tim Card # and PIN codes: You will need to enter the 16-digit card number and 8-digit PIN code found on the back of the card to load the balance onto your account.
Redeeming a physical Tim Card:
1. Print your gift card or save it as a PDF: If you have a physical Tim Card, you can print it out or save it as a PDF on your device.
2. Present it at any Tim Hortons restaurant: To redeem your physical Tim Card, simply present it at any Tim Hortons restaurant when you make a purchase.
Terms and Conditions:
To register, use, reload or review the balance of this Physical Tim Card, visit the Tim Hortons website for your region and follow the instructions provided on the screen. You can transfer the balance to an In-App Tim Card on the Tim Hortons mobile app to use it digitally. You can also use your Physical Tim Card at participating restaurants. Please note the following restrictions:
- The value of the card or the card itself will not be replaced by Tim Hortons if lost, stolen, damaged, or used without authorization.
- The card cannot be redeemed for cash unless required by law, resold or transferred for value, used to make a payment on a credit account, or purchased as a gift.
- The card cannot be used to purchase another card or used for promotional purposes without Tim Hortons’ prior approval.
- If the order amount exceeds the value of the card, balance must be paid by the customer.
- Purchases made with this card are final and cannot be cancelled, returned or refunded (for Canada).
You may need to allow up to 7 business days between placing your claim and receiving your gift card. The value of the reward is taxable, even if you do not receive tax slips.
Now that you know how to use your Tim Cards, you can enjoy Tim Hortons snacks and beverages with your loved ones anytime and anywhere. If you have any questions regarding the LEO Rewards, visit the Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) section on the Tim Hortons website. Show appreciation to your loved ones and celebrate their special occasions with Tim Cards. Treat your friends and family with delicious Tim Hortons snacks and drinks!
Are you interested in purchasing firearms in Ontario? In Canada, firearms can be classified into three categories:Non-restricted (e.g.: most modern hunting firearms, including rifles and shotguns)Restricted (e.g.: primarily handguns)ProhibitedTo legally obtain non-restricted firearms and ammunition in
The following regulations will take effect on January 1st, 2021 for existing members of the Esso Extra program who joined before October 6th, 2020. For new members who joined on or after October 6th, 2020, these rules will be effective immediately.The regulations outlined below pertain to the Esso
To make a call from a phone in Italy, simply dial 001 followed by your desired number. Many Americans feel apprehensive about dialing European phone numbers, but there's no need to worry. With the help of these guidelines and a comprehensive list of calling codes for Europe, the process becomes quite
If you have ordered an item from another country, you may have to pay shipping duties on your package. These duties are specific taxes and fees that are applied to your package by the Canada Border Services Agency (CBSA) and are usually paid through the shipping company. However, you might be wondering