Frequently Asked Questions About the PC Optimum Loyalty Program
How do I collect PC OptimumTM points at EssoTM stations that offer the program? Earn PC OptimumTM points at participating Esso stations on purchases of gas, diesel, and other eligible items from the convenience store and car wash. Bonus point offers may be sent to members who have opted
How do I collect PC OptimumTM points at EssoTM stations that offer the program?
- Earn PC OptimumTM points at participating Esso stations on purchases of gas, diesel, and other eligible items from the convenience store and car wash.
- Bonus point offers may be sent to members who have opted in to receive personalized offers.
How can I collect PC OptimumTM points at MobilTM stations?
- Fuel purchases made at Mobil stations are eligible for PC OptimumTM point accumulation. Pay rates are posted at each station and vary by province.
- Bonus point offers may also be sent to members who have opted in to receive personalized offers.
- When making qualifying fuel purchases at Mobil stations adjacent to a Loblaw banner grocery store, members can earn even more PC OptimumTM points.
- PC OptimumTM points can be earned on purchases made at select Mobil stations' convenience stores and car washes. This excludes stations located within or directly adjacent to Loblaw banner grocery stores.
When I fill up at Esso or Mobil stations, how do I use my PC OptimumTM card?
Members can earn PC OptimumTM points on both fuel purchases made at the pump and purchases made at the associated convenience store. Customers can rack up points in-store by making purchases with their PC OptimumTM card, PC® Mastercard®, or PC MoneyTM Account card; by entering the 10-digit phone number associated with their PC OptimumTM account; or by scanning their PC OptimumTM key tag or PC OptimumTM app. Customers can pay with their PC Optimum card, phone number, or a PC® Mastercard® or PC MoneyTM Account card at the pump.
Where can I find instructions on how to earn PC OptimumTM points when filling up?
- There is a physical PC OptimumTM card in my possession.
- First, swipe your payment card and then insert your PC OptimumTM card into the card reader.
- The second step is to enter your credit card information and then follow the on-screen instructions.
- Third, operate the fuel pump normally.
- Now that I have PC OptimumTM, my computer runs better than ever.
- First, select the field to enter your phone number before your credit card information.
- Second, click the OK button after entering the 10-digit phone number that is linked to your PC OptimumTM account.
- Third, enter your credit card details and proceed with the on-screen instructions.
- Fourth, operate the fuel pumps normally.
- I'm in possession of a PC® Mastercard® or PC MoneyTM Account card.
- First, place a PC® Mastercard® or PC MoneyTM Account card into the card reader.
- 2nd, proceed with the card payment by following the on-screen instructions.
- Third, operate the fuel pump normally.
Inputing a phone number into my profile:
- PC OptimumTM allows you to add your phone number.
- First, launch PC OptimumTM and select "Account" from the menu.
- Follow Step 2 and select "Settings"
- The third action is to select "Personal Data Edit."
- To proceed to Step 4, please enter your phone number.
- Fifth, at the screen's bottom, click "Save Changes."
- Tip #6: Enter your phone number to receive rewards at gas stations.
- If you want to add your phone number to PC OptimumTM, you can do so here.
- Initial Action: Login to To create an account, go to www.pcoptimum.ca and click "Account" in the menu bar.
- Go to the second stage by selecting "Settings."
- Third, fill in your phone number under "Your Information."
- In the fourth step, select "Save"
- The fifth step is to use your phone number to collect rewards at gas stations.
When filling up at Esso stations, how many PC OptimumTM points will I receive?
- At Esso stations, PC OptimumTM members can earn 10 points per whole liter on fuel and 10 points per dollar on eligible purchases from the convenience store or car wash. In addition, registered users may receive tailored promotions.
- At least 30 points per liter can be earned on fuel purchases by PC® Mastercard® holders (10 points per dollar and 20 points per liter). To find out more, visit www.pcoptimum.ca/esso-redemption.
When I fill up my car at a Mobil station, how many PC OptimumTM points will I receive?
Your PC OptimumTM point total at Mobil stations will change based on your province, payment method, and station's location. For the current pay scale, check with your local station.
Why do Esso and Mobil gas stations award different amounts of PC OptimumTM points?
Mobil stations adjacent to Loblaw banner supermarkets continue to offer the same number of PC OptimumTM points as they did before the stations were rebranded to Mobil from GasBar. When members fill up at Mobil stations close to a Loblaw banner supermarket, they quickly rack up PC OptimumTM points. Both Esso and Mobil stations across the country that are not adjacent to a PC OptimumTM grocery store have the same point value.
In PC OptimumTM, the amount of points earned per liter of fuel is fixed regardless of the grade of fuel used. With a President's Choice Financial Mastercard®, however, you can earn at least 30 PC OptimumTM points per liter with just one swipe. Plus, at Esso and select Mobil stations, you can earn an extra 10 points per liter on purchases of premium gasoline of any octane rating (89, 91, 93, or 94) made with a PC Financial Mastercard®. You can get more information at www.pcoptimum.ca/esso-redemption.
Can I use my PC OptimumTM points to pay for anything at Esso or Mobil gas stations?
- All grades of gasoline and diesel bought at Esso and Mobil stations qualify for PC OptimumTM points. In addition, most convenience store purchases and car wash services at Esso stations (and some Mobil stations where advertised) will earn you points.
- The following are not eligible for PC OptimumTM point accumulation: (i)the purchase of tobacco, lottery tickets, or alcohol; (ii)deposits; (e)the purchase of gift cards. g a water bottle return, as this is not a purchase; (iii) gift cards, prepaid card products, wireless or long distance phone cards; (iv) transit tickets and passes; (v) passport photos; (vi) cash back; (vii) gifts with purchases; (ix) delivery charges (if applicable). (x) any other products or services that may not legally be offered in connection with the Program, including pharmacy-related transactions in certain provinces (see below for more information about pharmacy-related transactions), and (xi) purchases made through non-participating licensed merchants located within or adjacent to Participating Stores or Program Participants. where applicable, (xi) any other goods or services that we may specify from time to time; (xii) any jurisdictions in which such goods or services are prohibited
- Additionally, purchases made at Esso and Mobil stations using coin-operated car washes, vacuums, vehicle repairs, or purchases, and air dispensers are not eligible for earning PC OptimumTM points.
Can I still sign up for PC OptimumTM at Esso or Mobil stations if I don't have a PC OptimumTM card?
Yes The Esso and Mobil stations accept PC OptimumTM cards. You can also register at any time by downloading the PC OptimumTM app, which is always accessible on your mobile device or at any of the locations where PC OptimumTM is offered.
My question is whether or not I can use my personalized offers at Esso and Mobil gas stations.
Regular weekly offers can be earned at nearly 2,500 participating Loblaw banner stores and Shoppers Drug Mart/Pharmaprix locations in Canada, while targeted offers that can be used at Esso and Mobil stations will clearly indicate that they are exclusively for use at Esso and Mobil stations.
Do gas station gift card purchases qualify for PC OptimumTM points?
No You can earn points on nearly all purchases, excluding gift cards.
Can I look at my previous point purchases at Esso and Mobil gas stations?
You can view all of your point-earning transactions, including those made at Esso stations, in the "Account> Points" section of the PC OptimumTM app or website.
What should I do if my PC OptimumTM card was not properly scanned at an Esso or Mobil gas station?
Please submit a points claim through the app or website, or give us a call at 1-866-727-6468 if you have any questions about earning PC OptimumTM points at Esso stations.
Can you tell me who to talk to if my question has nothing to do with PC OptimumTM but rather an Esso or Mobil station?
Please call Esso and Mobil at 1-800-567-3776 for all other inquiries not related to PC OptimumTM.
In what ways can I increase my PC OptimumTM point total by using the Speedpass TM app?
PC OptimumTM points can be earned through the Speedpass app at participating Esso and Mobil stations. The PC OptimumTM loyalty program requires no additional action beyond adding it to your Speedpass account, whereupon you immediately begin accruing points toward fantastic rewards.
Can I still earn points even if I don't have my PC OptimumTM card with me?
Your PC OptimumTM card must be scanned at checkout or payment must be made with a PC® Mastercard® or PC MoneyTM Account for you to earn points. Don't worry about missing out on rewards if you forget your PC OptimumTM card; just use the phone number associated with your account next time you fill up or shop. For this to work, your phone number must be registered with your PC OptimumTM account.
Scene Rewards is a popular Canadian loyalty program with a wide range of retail and entertainment partners. One of the most popular aspects of this loyalty program is how simple it is to rack up points and cash them in for rewards. In December 2021, the Scene rewards program would replace
How to add a gift card balance to your Amazon account in easy stepsCongratulations! You have received an Amazon gift card as a present. This could have been the result of a birthday, a graduation, or an anniversary.
The image was sourced from: istockphoto.com. com A: It sounds like a dream come true for any housekeeper: a self-cleaning oven. This feature, which has been around since the early 1960s for both gas and electric ovens, can cause some confusion and even stir up some controversy when put into
If you've never ordered prescription eyeglasses online before, you might feel apprehensive about the process, especially when you come across terms like pupillary distance.