Flights to China at Affordable Prices Starting from C$ 788
Here's why travelers opt for KAYAK
Save 23% or moreCompare multiple travel sites in just one search.
Free to utilizeThere are no hidden fees or charges.
Refine your dealsSelect your preferred cabin class, enjoy complimentary Wi-Fi, and more.
Uncover countless travel site results at once, all offering exceptional flight deals to China
AprilJanuaryC$ 788C$ 2,396C$ 1,550
- In search of budget-friendly airfare to China? 25% of our users managed to secure tickets to China at the following prices or lower: From Toronto Pearson Intl C$ 1,584 for one-way trips - C$ 2,647 for round-trips, from Vancouver Intl C$ 1,496 for one-way trips - C$ 2,742 for round-trips
- To secure an below-average price, make sure to book at least 4 weeks prior to your departure.
- Considered the high season, January, November, and December are the months when airfare is at its peak. The most economical month to fly from Canada is April.
- To discover the latest flight deals to China, simply enter your preferred departure airport and travel dates in the provided search form above.
- If you're heading towards the southwestern part of China, you may want to consider flying into the neighboring country of Vietnam to reach the large international airport known as Noi Bai International Airport (HAN). From Toronto Pearson International Airport (YYZ), you can catch one-stop flights with a layover at Incheon International Airport (ICN) to reach this destination.
- Before renting a car in China, it's important for parents to note that there is no national law regarding child restraints. To ensure your child's safety, it's advised to inquire with your chosen rental car company if they provide car seats.
- Passengers seeking an affordable flight option from the west coast of Canada to China should consider the ANA midweek one-stop flight from Vancouver International Airport to Qingdao International Airport (TAO) with a layover at Incheon International Airport.
- Prior to your flight to China, it is crucial to obtain a visa for entry. Canadian citizens are allowed to stay in China for a maximum of 15 days. The single-entry visa costs C$ 120 and can be applied for online or through mail. If you enter China as a group, you must also exit as a group.
- Upon arrival in China, travelers can bring in certain duty-free items, including 400 cigarettes, 1.5 L of alcohol, or 50 g of silver or gold. However, fresh fruit and meat are not permitted.
- If you're traveling to China with children, Air Canada offers various family-friendly options. Take advantage of Family Check-in and early boarding for children under the age of six, allowing you and your family to board early on flights to China. They also provide seating arrangements designed for families.
- China is home to several major cities that can be easily reached through domestic flights from various airports. Consider flying into major airports like Beijing Capital International Airport (PEK), Shanghai Pudong International Airport (PVG), or Chengdu Shuangliu International Airport (CTU), which offer flights from Canada with Air China.
- Avoid booking flights to China during the last week of January as it coincides with the Chinese New Year, or the Spring Festival. During this time, airfares tend to increase and airports experience heavy traffic due to the influx of Chinese travelers.
- If I plan on traveling to China in February or early March for the lantern festival, which city should I head to? While this festival is celebrated in most major cities in China, many travelers believe that smaller villages and cities in the southern region provide an even more magical setting for this event. To access this part of China, a great choice is Wenzhou Longwan International Airport (WNZ), which offers one-stop flights from Toronto Pearson International Airport (YYZ) via Shanghai Airlines, with a layover at Shanghai Hongqiao International Airport (SHA).
- Which airport in China serves as the primary hub for international travel and offers numerous domestic flights to other cities within China after arriving from Canada? The Shanghai Pudong International Airport (PVG) stands as the largest international hub airport in China by a significant margin. Travelers from various Canadian cities, including Vancouver, Calgary, Montreal, and Toronto, can find one-stop flights to this airport, with some even offering nonstop options. Once in Shanghai, you can also catch nonstop flights to various cities like Dalian, Guangzhou, Chongqing, Kunming, and Guiyang, just to name a few.
- I'm keen on visiting the Great Wall of China. Which airport should I fly into? The Great Wall is located in Huairou, on the outskirts of Beijing in the northeast. The closest airport to the Great Wall is Beijing Capital International Airport, which sits about 61 km away.
- Is it possible to get a direct flight from Canada to China? While most flights to China involve a brief layover in the U.S., there are nonstop options available through airlines such as Air China, Air Canada, and Hainan Airlines, albeit at a slightly higher cost.
- I'm considering a trip to Hong Kong. Does it have its own airport? Yes, there is an airport situated on the island of Chek Lap Kok, just off the mainland of Hong Kong. Hong Kong International Airport (HKG) is approximately 31.2 km from the city center and offers various public transportation options for your convenience. Additionally, there is Shenzhen Bao'an International Airport (SZX), which is around 2 hours and 30 minutes away from Hong Kong by train.
- I have plans to visit Tibet. Which airport should I fly into? From Canada, you can book a flight to Lhasa Gonggar Airport (LXA) in Tibet. This airport is located in Lhasa, the capital city of the Tibet Autonomous Region within China. Flights to Lhasa usually involve multiple stopovers, including connections within China.
- Which airport should I choose when flying into Shanghai? Shanghai boasts two international airports: Shanghai Pudong International Airport and Shanghai Hongqiao International Airport (SHA). For travelers from Canada, it is recommended to book flights to Shanghai Pudong International Airport, as it serves as a major travel hub for both domestic and international flights. Shanghai Hongqiao International Airport primarily focuses on providing domestic and regional flights.
Find Affordable Airfare to China
Latest Offers for Round-Trip Flights
Explore Flights with Different Stopovers
Discover Airlines with Competitive Prices
Look for Flights Based on Your Budget
Recent Offers for One-Way Flights
Select Flights with Various Stopovers
Choose Airlines that Fit Your Preferences
Find Flights within Your Price Range
Enjoy Convenient Travel to China
Are you interested in purchasing firearms in Ontario? In Canada, firearms can be classified into three categories:Non-restricted (e.g.: most modern hunting firearms, including rifles and shotguns)Restricted (e.g.: primarily handguns)ProhibitedTo legally obtain non-restricted firearms and ammunition in
The following regulations will take effect on January 1st, 2021 for existing members of the Esso Extra program who joined before October 6th, 2020. For new members who joined on or after October 6th, 2020, these rules will be effective immediately.The regulations outlined below pertain to the Esso
To make a call from a phone in Italy, simply dial 001 followed by your desired number. Many Americans feel apprehensive about dialing European phone numbers, but there's no need to worry. With the help of these guidelines and a comprehensive list of calling codes for Europe, the process becomes quite
If you have ordered an item from another country, you may have to pay shipping duties on your package. These duties are specific taxes and fees that are applied to your package by the Canada Border Services Agency (CBSA) and are usually paid through the shipping company. However, you might be wondering