"Effortlessly Pay Your Canadian Bills on Mobile with the TD App"
Use the TD app on your mobile device to either make a one-time bill payment or set up automated payments for your Canadian credit card, utility, or any other bills from wherever and whenever you want. However, please note that a transaction limit applies to chequing accounts, and exceeding it will result in a fee.
To get started, follow these easy steps using the TD app:
1. Open the TD app and tap on the "Pay Bill" icon from the top menu. It may appear in a different location than the sample image, but it will always be located along the top menu.
2. If you're not already logged in, you'll be prompted to do so to continue.
3. "Payee" refers to the company or organization you want to pay. Find and select your intended payee from the Payee dropdown menu at the top of the screen. But, if it's not listed, just tap on the "Add Payee" icon located at the top right corner of the screen to add the payee.
4. In the "Amount" field, type in the payment amount in Canadian dollars that you want to pay.
5. From the "From Account" dropdown, select the account that you want to withdraw money from.
6. For payments scheduled on weekends or statutory holidays, the money will be withdrawn automatically and sent to your payee on the next business day.
7. Scroll down to the "How Often" dropdown to set up and automate your bill payments. If you want to make a one-time payment, select "Once" and choose the payment "Start Date." However, if you want to create a recurring payment, choose "Ongoing" and enter the "Start Date."
8. Next, select the payment frequency from the "Frequency" dropdown menu:
- Bi-weekly (every 2 weeks)
9. Finally, select the "Continue" button and confirm your payment details on the next screen before submitting.
Tag Structure Retained: ,
Payment at the end of every month is a useful option for those who have monthly bills to pay and want to ensure prompt payment.
If you prefer paying bills regularly but find monthly payments too frequent, you can opt for paying your bills every two months.
This option offers more flexibility as the payment requirement is every three months.
Quarterly payments are ideal for those who want to keep track of their bills and payments long-term.
When Do You Want to End Your Payment?
If you want to set a definite date for the last payment, select "On a specific date" and choose the date.
If you prefer ending payments after a specific number of installments, select "After a number of payments" and choose the appropriate number.
Alternatively, choose "When I decide to cancel" if you want the payments to continue until you manually stop them.
Once you have made your selection, click the "Continue" button at the bottom of the page to proceed.
Review Your Payment Information
Make sure you double-check your payment details before proceeding.
If you need to go back and make changes, simply click the "< (back)" button.
Once you are satisfied with the payment information, click the "Pay Bill" button at the bottom of the screen.
To cancel the payment, click the "Cancel" button.
Confirmation of Payment
You will receive a thank-you message and a confirmation number for your records.
From this screen, you can navigate back to the TD app home screen or pay other upcoming bills.
Congratulations! You have completed this tutorial.
Are you interested in purchasing firearms in Ontario? In Canada, firearms can be classified into three categories:Non-restricted (e.g.: most modern hunting firearms, including rifles and shotguns)Restricted (e.g.: primarily handguns)ProhibitedTo legally obtain non-restricted firearms and ammunition in
The following regulations will take effect on January 1st, 2021 for existing members of the Esso Extra program who joined before October 6th, 2020. For new members who joined on or after October 6th, 2020, these rules will be effective immediately.The regulations outlined below pertain to the Esso
To make a call from a phone in Italy, simply dial 001 followed by your desired number. Many Americans feel apprehensive about dialing European phone numbers, but there's no need to worry. With the help of these guidelines and a comprehensive list of calling codes for Europe, the process becomes quite
If you have ordered an item from another country, you may have to pay shipping duties on your package. These duties are specific taxes and fees that are applied to your package by the Canada Border Services Agency (CBSA) and are usually paid through the shipping company. However, you might be wondering